Preparations for finding a moving company
1. In the process of moving, it is better for two or more people to cooperate with each other. One assisted the attendants in the house to move out, while the other watched the furniture boarding beside the car.
2. When the vehicle arrives at the new residence, the same person assists in unloading the goods beside the vehicle, while the other person informs the service personnel how to locate the things in the room. Reserve parking space for new and old moving vehicles. If there is a building administrator, please let the prophet know to facilitate the handling.
3. If you are safe and sound, you must confirm with the moving company again.
4. Electrical appliances with heat (e.g. TV sets, electric heaters) and compressors (e.g. air conditioners and dehumidifiers) should not be used on the day of moving. On the one hand, they should avoid electrical damage, on the other hand, they should avoid injuring service personnel.
5. Contact the Cleaning Team to deal with large garbage and waste
6. Provide contact information between relocation service personnel and new residences (e.g. building administrators or mobile phones)